Terms of service
General Terms and Conditions of the Shop Nolae (www.nolae.eu)
- 1 Applicability to entrepreneurs and definitions of terms
(1) The following General Terms and Conditions apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order.
A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes which can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor to his independent professional activity (§ 13 BGB).
§ 2 Conclusion of a contract, storage of the contract text
(1) The following regulations about the conclusion of a contract are valid for orders over our internet shop http://www.nolae.de
(2) In case of the conclusion of a contract the contract with
K-Pop Town UG
(3) The presentation of the goods in our internet shop does not represent a legally binding contract offer on our part, but is only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer makes a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract. By sending your order, you have made an offer topurchase to us. The automated order confirmation sent to your e-mail address proves that we have received your order, but it is not yet an acceptance of your offer. In this e-mail you will find, in addition to the details of your order, an opportunity (link) to inform yourself about your customer account as well as the conditions for the conclusion of a purchase contract (GTC) with us.
The conclusion of the purchase contract between you and Nolae.de (K-Pop Town UG) takes place at the time when the ordered product is shipped by us to the delivery address you specified. At the same time you will receive a shipping confirmation, also by e-mail. Once again, what you have ordered and the associated conditions such as price, shipping costs, delivery address, etc. will be recorded in writing, so that you can once again convince yourself of the content of your order.
(4) Upon receipt of an order in our Internet shop, the following rules apply: The consumer makes a binding offer to enter into a contract by successfully completing the order procedure provided in our Internet shop.
The order takes place in the following steps:
1) Selection of the desired goods
2) Confirmation by clicking the button "Add to shopping cart"
3) Checking the information in the shopping cart
4) Pressing the button "Checkout"
5) Optional login to the Internet shop after registration and entry of the login information (e-mail address and password), otherwise as a guest.
6) Repeated check or correction of the respective data entered.
7) Binding submission of the order by clicking the button "Complete order"
Before the binding submission of the order, the consumer can return to the Internet page on which the customer's details are recorded and correct input errors by pressing the "Back" button contained in the Internet browser used by him, after checking his details, or cancel the order process by closing the Internet browser. We confirm the receipt of the order immediately by an automatically generated e-mail ("order confirmation"). With this we accept your offer.
(5) Storage of the contract text for orders via our Internet shop: We store the contract text and send you the order data and our General Terms and Conditions by e-mail. You can see the AGB at any time also under https://nolae.eu/policies/terms-of-service . You can view your past orders in our customer area under My Account --> My Orders.
§ 3 Prices, shipping costs, payment, due date
(1) The stated prices include the statutory sales tax and other price components. Shipping costs, if any, shall be added.
(2) The consumer has the option of payment in advance, PayPal, credit card (Visa, Mastercard), Klarna and Sofortüberweisung.
(3) If the consumer has chosen payment in advance, he undertakes to pay the purchase price immediately after conclusion of the contract. If no payment is received within one week of the binding order, the order will be cancelled.
§ 4 Delivery
(1) The delivery takes place with a delivery period of 14 days. In the case of payment in advance, the delivery period shall commence on the day following the payment order to the bank commissioned with the transfer and, in the case of all other payment methods, on the day following the conclusion of the contract. If the deadline falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the deadline ends on the next working day.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the sold item shall not pass to the Buyer until the item is handed over to the Buyer, even in the case of a sale by dispatch.
§ 5 Retention of title
We retain title to the goods until the purchase price has been paid in full.
§6 Right of withdrawal of the customer as a consumer:
Right of withdrawal for consumers
Consumers are entitled to a right of withdrawal according to the following provisions, whereby a consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes which can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor to his independent professional activity:
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons.
The revocation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has or has taken possession of the goods.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us
K-Pop Town UG
by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter or email sent by post) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached model withdrawal form for this purpose, which is, however, not mandatory.
If you cancel this contract, we must refund all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), without delay and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged for this repayment.
We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us without delay and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day on which you notify us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days.
You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
End of the cancellation policy
Attention: The right of cancellation does not apply to the following contracts:
- Contracts for the delivery of audio or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, if the seal has been removed after delivery.
- Contracts for the delivery of newspapers, magazines without subscription.
7 Cancellation form
Sample cancellation form
(If you wish to cancel the contract, please complete and return this form).
K-Pop Town UG
I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/the provision of the following service (*)
Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
Name of the consumer(s)
Address of the consumer(s)
Signature of the consumer(s) (only in case of notification on paper)
(*) Delete as applicable.
§ 8 Warranty
The legal warranty regulations apply.
- 9 Alternative dispute resolution pursuant to Art. 14 (1) ODR Regulation and § 36 VSBGThe European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (OS), which can be found at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. We are not obliged or willing to participate in a dispute resolution procedure before a consumer arbitration board.
- 10 Contractual language
Only German is available as the contractual language.
Status of the GTC January 2021